Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Too many to choose from...

Today the Salvateenies turn 17 weeks old.  They haven't been weighed in a couple of weeks, but I'm beginning to suspect that Daniel, chunk that he is, probably weighs about as much as all three of them did combined 17 weeks ago.  

In fact, they're getting so big that the weekly Myrtle pictures seem more and more ludicrous.

So, I focused on headshots of the three of them today.  And they were all just so cute I couldn't decide.  I apologize for the bazillion variations - but how could I choose just one or two?

























After the photo shoot, Caroline was really interested in trying to figure out how the little music and lights machine worked.




And the boys decided to show off their mirror image drooling capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment