Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Last Day of Chanukah

We pulled out Xmas decorations and found a bag of stuff we bought at the big post-Chanukah sale last year (and by that I mean at the Chanukah table at Safeway when things are marked down 1/2 way through the 8-day festival), including a "My First Chanukah" bib we'd bought as a sort of good luck charm knowing we'd be starting our IVF soon.  And we almost got through all of Chanukah without wearing it!
I'm sure there will be plenty of other things that we get "for them to grow into" that we forget to use before they've outgrown them - all the better for their new friends Mikey and Jonah!  Hand-me-downs that have never been worn!





I'll let you try to guess which of the boys is which - do you know them well enough yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment