Friday, August 12, 2011

Almost Eleven Months Old!

This morning the Salvateenies had their baths...pretty soon we'll transition from the tub in the sink to a three-at-once bath in the tub.  I'm not sure if it'll take less time, but somehow it seems like it makes more sense than filling up the little toddler tub three times.  But for today, the new addition to the bath routine was the fancy towels our friend Laura brought yesterday:

Caroline shows off the tiger head on her towel

And there's her real head

And being surprised by her brother



Daniel's being eaten by a shark!



I walked out of the room for just a few minutes, and Max and Caroline found a container of baby puffs to snack on...


Wasn't it nice that she kept most of them on her book?
After her snack, Caroline decided she needed to stretch her legs a bit.




You may have noticed that Caroline and Max were wearing similar PJs.  Those are the free swag we scored at the T-Mobile shoot the boys did last week.  I figured I'd make use of the three matching pairs to take some almost-11-month-old pictures.  Sadly, we did not have a pair for Myrtle.



















1 comment:

  1. They are getting SO big! Makes me kinda teary-eyed! I'm so happy I get to watch them grow:.)

    ReplyDelete