Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mani / Pedi / Baby

Monday was my first day of vacation (Saturday and Sunday don't count, since I would've been off school ANYWAY, and I worked besides).  We celebrated by getting our nails done!  I used to go to a lovely salon out on Geary, which was bought by some folks who I'm sure are also lovely.  But the change in ownership encouraged Tracy, the previous manager, to strike out on her own, so now we go to Tracy's little salon, Just Bloom, on 22nd Avenue.  If you are looking for a new nail salon, I cannot recommend them highly enough.  Sure, we get a nice manicure and pedicure, which is what you look for in a nail salon.  But beyond that, they are just incredibly nice people.  We have gone in three times WITH the babies and they move furniture around and arrange appointments to make sure there will be room for everyone.  When the babies cry, they play with them, or hold them.  It was truly a wonderful experience (even if we felt guilty for having them do so much for us!)

When Max was the only one left in his car seat, Tracy made sure he got lots of attention to keep him smiling!

Daddy got to hold Caroline, who wondered why nobody was painting HER nails (I guess she thought that color she picked out was for her instead of me!)

When Daniel fussed, they pulled him out of his carrier and brought him over to me, then worked around him to do my manicure.
I'm not sure if you can see the cuteness of their little outfits in those pictures, so here are some close-ups:







Thanks for the clothes, Miriam! (and thank goodness Mommy remembered to start us wearing them before they got too small!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment