Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One week to go...

Blood pressure is still an issue, but nothing to worry about so far.  After hearing that it had trended high over the holiday weekend, my doctor had me do a bunch of lab work - blood and urine tests.  All the results have been in the normal range so far, so they don't seem too concerned.  I went into the lab today to drop off a sample and went up to have my bp checked and it was within the parameters they've given me, so the doctor said to just relax and put my feet up.  So I'm typing with my lapdesk propped on my belly. :)  I also stopped by to weigh myself and found that I have not gained any weight on the scale since my appointment two weeks ago, though this morning when I got out of bed Joe mentioned that it looked like the babies had done a lot of growing over night.  The little leeches are taking all my nutrients!

This week's belly picture was taken in the nursery...sorry for those of you waiting for the 'teenies to finally block out the handle on the door behind me!


I swear I'm standing up straight!!!

Tomorrow is the final non-stress test and the final OB appointment.  Less than a week left until the scheduled date now, so we're crossing our fingers (all 50 of them!) that no surprises pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment