Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Caroline's newest fashion stage


Caroline has decided she loves dresses.  Luckily, she inherited a lot of hand-me-down dresses from some friends and then found some more in the back room that had been handed down a ways back.  And they all fit now!  Unfortunately, she will eventually run out of all these dresses and I'm not sure if the pipeline to new hand-me-downs will still be around.

Showing off her birthday outfit from Grandma and letting "Mommy Baby" wear her old lace dress and baby cardigan


And now Caroline is wearing the baby cardigan - she's decided she likes the 12-18 month sweater as 5 year old accessory

Showing off her "cool" jersey dress and hairstyle



This picture gave me Grapes of Wrath shivers


I have no idea who gave her this adorable skirt and the knee highs, but she was really digging this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment