Sunday, October 31, 2010

Missed it!

Today the boys were eating together regularly, and Caroline would eat after them.  After their mid-day feeding, Caroline was still bright-eyed and alert, so I put her down on the "inactivity mat" to hang out for a while and wiggled the little activity pieces at her.  The boys woke up about a half an hour later and so I put them down with her.



But Max and Daniel were not as "into" the toys as their sister, so I thought perhaps I'd give them some "tummy time".  Max settled down and started checking out the stuff on the mat, but Daniel was still fussy, so I picked him up to check his diaper.

I had my back turned to the mat for maybe 45 seconds, and when I turned back around, Max was on his back!  Six and a half weeks old and he's already flipped himself over!  Or maybe his sister flipped him over...I didn't see it, so I'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment