Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching up with the belly pics

We're up to 33 weeks today, and only 3 weeks away from the end of the pregnancy and the beginning of the real chaos!

Here are the "updates":

31 weeks - in the A's press box for the day

The more traditional side shot

32 weeks

33 weeks!
Today I'm in a pair of the capris I bought when I did my maternity clothes shopping.  I didn't think I'd wear them, as it has been so chilly all summer (seriously - chillier than a normal San Francisco summer...50s most days, with no sun).  And then my ankles became less than attractive, so I was even less inclined to show them off.  But today it's hovering around 90º in our neighborhood and I really don't care much if strangers on the street are disgusted by my Fred Flintstone feet.  As soon as this post is updated, I'm heading to my parents' house, which I remember as a child as having a "Superman's ice cave" effect when you walked in on especially hot days.  My brother promises to be waiting there with a piña colada slurpee and I can think of no better way to spend the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment