Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Babies on the move

I know I've mentioned that occasionally when we go in for our ultrasounds we find out that the babies (usually Max) have switched positions.  I have heard moms of singleton babies mention that "she likes to hang out over here" or "the baby has been sitting on my (fill in organ or nerve) for days now", but I can't really tell who is moving where since it's wall-to-wall babies in there.

But today I lay back on the couch to put my feet up, looked down, and thought my belly looked a little lopsided.  Probing around on the outside with my fingertips, I think the babies have decided to migrate toward my right...making me look lumpy!

Of course, by the time we have our next photo appointment (next Thursday), they will have shifted again, so we'll never know for sure.  But if you see me on the street listing a little to the side, at least you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment