Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Games for Teenies

We needed to pick up a few things for our trip to Tahoe next week, so Uncle Kelly and I took the Teenies on an expedition to Target.  As we pulled into the parking lot, I spied the holy grail of shopping carts - the triplet cart!  I had never seen one at our location before, so UK rolled down the window and politely asked the adolescent boys who were playing at sitting in the seats and adjusting the seat belts if we could, perhaps, steal this particular stroller, since we had triplets.  The boys' mother peeked into the car and said, "of course", then proceeded to give me parking advice.

Inside the store, Caroline needed some distracting.  In addition to the box of Nilla Wafers we bought her (and from which she would extract a cookie, take a bite, and then offer the remainder to her brothers), they got to practice for the Tea Cup ride at upcoming theme park visits.


The next day, Sam and Junior came over to hang out and help me get organized for the trip.  While I ran downstairs to put laundry in the drier, I could hear tremendous giggling coming from upstairs.  It turns out Auntie Sam invented a new game involving pulling all the packets of wipes out of the box, and then throwing them all back in.  It's fun for the whole family - and your visiting friends!  Note Max's form - definitely preparing for the caber toss in the upcoming Baby Highland Games


And just to finish off the video trifecta, Caroline has decided of late that she does not like her normal oatmeal breakfast, so today I tried her out on plain yogurt, which was a hit.  Had she rejected that, too, I might've had to resort to that old stand-by - apple sauce!


Tomorrow we hit the road for Tahoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment