Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Miss America

The first few times the Salvateenies went to visit their Grandparents in Livermore, my mother-in-law teased little Caroline that she would need to grow longer legs if she ever wanted to be Miss America.  I tried to explain that Caroline had loftier aspirations than Miss America.  I mean...it's not even on network TV anymore!  But Grandma persisted.

Hence, the following album, in which Caroline plays the part of "Little Miss America (short-legged division)":









2 comments:

  1. She's definitely a winner in my book! (Miss America is okay. She can get herself lots of scholarship money towards her doctorate!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I know I shouldn't have a favorite Salvateenie, but I do. And it's Caroline.

    ReplyDelete