Monday, June 4, 2012

Uncle Kelly Babysits

During the baseball season, we've been lucky to have my brother, Uncle Kelly, come by to babysit during the time between when Joe leaves for the ballpark and I get home from work.  On those days when I have late meetings, my brother texts me updates - and since teaching him how to send picture texts, I have been getting to see all sorts of interesting things that the kids are up to, including the excellent photos of Caroline scaling the changing table.

This week, I've gotten the following series:

Playing with cars on the couch:


"Mine! All mine!"

"Pay attention to ME!"



Getting ready for bed:




Daniel's fashion show:

(This is an outfit Grandma Kelly brought back from her cruise)
Caroline teaching Daniel how to climb:








Max's Adventure with hats:






More Adventures with Headgear:

Caroline thinks Max needs a helmet.

"Ooh! Static electricity makes my hair act funny!"

Max shows Caroline how to properly wear your helmet.


Daniel's got it!


They love playing with (and piling on) their Uncle:



As you can see, Daniel is breaking out of his sweet boy shell - he's climbing and talking and just the other day in response to my asking for a kiss, he head butted me in the nose and gave me two black eyes!

Caroline continues to try to strip out of her clothes when she gets hot, but Saturday she refused to put on any clothes at all unless they were "pizza" ("pretty"):


Don't be fooled by her cuteness - later that night she got in trouble at bath time for deciding her favorite game was poking Daniel in the eye.  Repeatedly.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel probably did something first. I'm just saying. So enjoying their trip of life with your blog.

    ReplyDelete